Most people are generally accustomed to seeing intimacy as completely disconnected from the social experience that one has, for example, at work, with family, with friends, etc. In a certain sense this is true, but not so much because there are no links and bridges between the two spheres, but because intimacy is hidden and, to a certain extent, secret,
while the relationships that are part of the routine itself are mostly public.
Consequently, there is a connection between the way in which a person experiences her sexuality and the way in which it manifests itself in the world, in a broad sense. Let’s go deeper point by point, in order to clarify as much as possible some important nuances.
The first event in the sexual sphere between two individuals is seduction. Space can be made spontaneously and mysteriously anywhere and at any time, even when least expected; sometimes it provokes absolute amazement even the very object of the attraction itself!
Seduction brings to the fore magnetism and the ability to abandon oneself to a stupendous ancestral force but, on a social level, also potentially destabilizing.
From the way a person is in the space of seduction, many of its characteristics can be understood:
• If it is magnetic, dense, charismatic and tends to attract, or if it is light, mobile, dynamic and tends to be attracted;
• If you tend to get carried away easily into an incomprehensible natural mystery or if you prefer to exercise control over yourself and your reality;
• If you are at peace with your animal part and have fun, you are either in conflict or reject it;
Additional nuances can be understood from how a person moves in the territory of seduction:
• If she carries within her a thousand illusions and romantic fantasies, if she prefers the simple and pure game of Eros or if the coldness that makes her insensitive to this phase prevails in her;
• If she experiences the sexual attraction with fun, guilt or shame, or as a personal flattery or a probable accumulation of attachments and obsessions;
• If you are essential and instinctive, or passionate and aggressive, or sweet and formal, or hedonistic and fanciful.